BRACKNELL & DISTRICT CRICKET CLUB

 


Copyright © Bracknell & District Cricket Club
 

Founded 1880

History

Founded in 1880, Bracknell played cricket until 1955 on the ground adjacent to the old High Street. The pavilion stood near the junction of Crossway and Broadway.

 

The old square lies under the Broadway near the Police Station. The Duke of Edinburgh opened the present pavilion at Larges Lane on 19th April 1955 - play continued on the old ground through the 1955 season.

Larges Lane, Bracknell

Find Us

Who is who

Committee

Our Club House

A Home Game

Our Juniors in Action

Our ground is situated on Larges Lane in Bracknell and the car park can be accessed from here.

 

Click more for a map.

Our committee is comprised of active members from the Club and we meet on a regular basis.
 

Please feel free to contact the committee.

 

Click more for detailed information.

Bracknell & District Cricket Club

About Us

Bracknell first eleven finished in 7th place in 4b division of the Thames Valley League and have managed to stay up for next year

Last year Bracknell second eleven finished second in the league and got promoted to division 8 in the Thames Valley League.   

Did you know ?
Bracknell & District Cricket Club - Documents & Processes

Our First Team finished mid-table in division 4b in 2014

H. Mahmood of Bracknell & District Cricket Club was the highest scoring batman in the Thames Valley League in 2012, scoring 853 runs.  He posted two double centuries in the 2012 season.  With an average of 79, his highest score in 2012 was 206 not out.  

Bracknell & District Cricket Club is consistently rated one of the top pitches & grounds in the Thames Valley League.

History Find Us Committee Bracknell & District Cricket Club - Fact File

Click here for our Documents & Processes